Try this warming soup that helps to keep you warm and glowing.
1 medium Kabocha or Butternut squash
4 carrots, chopped
1 onion, chopped
1 Tbsp. fresh ginger, grated
2 cups water
1 can of coconut milk
1 Tbsp. raw, organic honey, optional
1 Tbsp. hemp seeds / link directo loja
Salt and pepper to taste
- Roast squash in the oven at 200C (375 deg. F), until knife slides in easily, about 25-30 mins
- Heat olive or coconut oil in a pan. Add carrots and onion, sauté until golden.
- Add honey, hemp seeds, and water to the pan and simmer until soft and tender. Add ginger, salt, and pepper.
- When carrots are tender, remove from heat. Transfer to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Add coconut milk, if needed, to achieve the desired consistency.
- Garnish with red pepper flakes, pumpkin seeds, splash of coconut milk, and a drizzle of olive oil.